Our School Uniform
The Governing Body strongly encourages pupils to follow the school dress code to create a sense of unity.
Please see below uniform lists for boys and girls who attend our school.
It is advisable for all pupils to bring a bag or back pack into school each day. They also need a bag to store their PE kit when it is in school.
Uniform items that are embroidered with the school logo can be purchased online from the website of “Emblematic” who are the school’s uniform supplier or through the School Office if you do not have internet access.
Pupils must wear school uniform:
- In the interest of health and safety, footwear should be flat lace-up/velcro, bar shoes, NOT trainers.
- Heavy boots (unless for medical reasons) and high-heeled or pointed shoes are not allowed.
- Jewellery and make up, including nail varnish should not be worn.
- Hairstyles should be sensible, no dyed hair or artwork cut into the style in forms of lines or squiggles.
- Long hair must be tied back for either girls or boys, as long hair hinders concentration on work and helps the spread of head lice.
- Hair adornments should follow the school colours and not be oversized.
Please click below to order Bluebell Meadow uniform
Uniform can be delivered to your home address, however, a delivery charge will be added to the cost of your order.
There is no delivery charge for any orders delivered to the school.
If you do not have internet access the form below should be completed and passed to the School Office along with payment.
Please contact the School Office if you have any queries regarding uniform.
There are no documents to display at present.